The McClelland apartment building is located in suburban Erie. The building has eleven HUD subsidized apartments, eight one-bedroom apartments and three two-bedroom apartments.
2313 East 26th St.
Erie, PA 16510-2764
From Interstate 90 - travel north on Route 8 to East 38th Street - turn right onto East 38th Street and proceed to McClelland Avenue - turn left onto McClelland Avenue and proceed to East 26th Street. Apartments are located at intersection of McClelland Avenue and East 26th Street.
1. Coin operated laundry facilities
2. Wheelchair roll-in shower
3. Lower wall mounted light controls and thermostat
4. Wheelchair cut outs where necessary
5. Electronically controlled building and apartment access
If you would like further information regarding the programs/services offered and eligibility requirements please contact the Residence Coordinator at:
Erie Independence House, Inc
1611 Peach Street, Suite 145
Erie, PA 16501-2120
Phone: (814) 461-9188
Fax: (814) 461-0232
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM